Coding Competition for children age group 9-16 years.
Submit your self written original CODE on theme – “Food Wastage”. Age Group – 9-12 years & 12-16 years
Last Date of Submission – 10-Apr-18
Online Assessment [Shortlisted Entries] & Results Declaration – Saturday 21-Apr-18 2-5PM
- Your solution could be a Game, an App, a creative story or anything adhering to theme
- Softwares Scratch, App Inventor or similar visual block based tools are to be used for Coding.
- Should you need any help in overcoming blocking issues – Join our Free sessions on every Saturday
- Contact 9999 503 229 or drop mail on firstname.lastname@example.org
One entry per child, Entries are to be submitted by 10-Apr-18 in simple three steps -
1. Send projects at email@example.com.
2. Filling up entry form. A write-up needs to be present along with entry describing your project.
3. Participation fee 500/- is to be paid by PayTM on 9999 503 229 before entry submission.
Rules & Regulations
- Age criteria – Age will be regarded as completed years as on 31-Mar-18, age proof is to be submitted on final event day. Early Coders age group is 9-12 years and Leading Coders is 12-16 years.
- Shortlisted candidates list will be declared on 14-Apr-18.
- Shortlisted candidates are to get their own laptops on 21-Apr-18, on the spot challenge based on their project needs to be solved within stipulated time. Post which, there will be presentations and Q/A round with judges.
- Judge panel will be appointed by EarlyEngineers.In, decision made by panel will be final and no further discussions will be allowed on judgement.
- Any false information provided by any participant concerning identity, DOB, telephone number, email address etc may result in the immediate disqualification of the participant from the Contest.
- EEI can use submitted entries for advertising purposes and no compensation will be provided to participants.
- Judgement Criteria consists of Creativity, Message related to theme, Software Code Design, Challenge Solution, Bug Free Code & Presentation.