What parents are saying..
Amulya enjoyed making his own games. Instructor was very friendly with kids and her teaching techniques were also simple.
- Deepti Arora (Mother of Amulya) during Coding Workshop Mar’16
Its excellent & good, my kid really enjoys the class.
- Sugendha Jain (Mother of Hardik) during Robotics Workshop Mar’16
Excellent Course, Raajit learnt a lot of new things and made some great games. Very good explanation,duration is good, interesting subject.
- Tilak SenGupta (Father of Raajit) during Coding Workshop Mar’16
Loved how you have been able to unlock so much creativity in a short period of time. Thanks.
- Nitin Seth (Father of Pragun Seth) during Coding Workshop Oct’15
Thank you so much for making her confident and teaching her learn a new software. She was very happy with the way you taught. Looking forward for more classes . Thank you.
- Dimple (Mother of Poshali) during Coding Workshop Oct’15
The program was very good, it gave her a good introduction to animation and game making.
- Saket Sinha (Father of Shyna) during Coding Workshop Oct’15
Aditya has thoroughly enjoyed the sessions and is able to grasp the knowledge and skills. Thanks to coaches and staff for support.
- Ashwani Arora (Father of Aditya) during Lego Mindstorm Robotics Oct’15
Aditya had an enriching & enjoyable time here. One of the few classes where he never complained to go.
- Amit Mangla (Father of Aditya) during Lego Mindstorm Robotics Oct’15
My son, Fateh Singh Gill age 9yrs has just finished his level 2 program of Robotonics. I’m amazed to see him make colour sorter, multi-axle truck, super bike etc with such ease. I’m so glad I put him in this program where he has learnt a lot under the supervision of fantastic faculty. Thank u n cheers to much more
- Parminder Gill (Mother of Fateh) during Lego Mindstorm Robotics Oct’15
It is an amazing concept, would like my child to enroll for sure …
Very good initiative, this would really enhance a child’s mind towards Engineering and Building.
- Sanjeev Talwar
Great Concept, looking forward to enroll my child.
- Dinesh Arora